Tuesday, December 09, 2008


Good-bye Boston Legal

I am going to miss my Monday night favorite show BOSTON LEGAL. For one thing it has actors nearer my age or older which they pointed out last week during one episode that Betty White sued the networks because they don't have programs for the over 50ish group.
I love how they pretend to go after the drug companies for promoting so many of their pills to the older viewers...."are you depressed, are you peeing your pants, do you have cancer we can help, etc."
When your sick these ads really stick to in your mind making your believe a little pill will cure all!! Boston Legal showed us it ain't true when Denny was taking so many pills his heart stopped when
Candice Bergen's character, Shirley Schmidt tapped him on the chest.

Farewell my friends! I'll miss you each Monday night while the hubby is watching his football and I need a laugh.

1 comment:

Dunnwchl said...

Once you are satisfied with the health of the items and in no doubt regarding its long service in future, you can enter into the most irritating episode---bargaining. You can expect to be notified regarding the theories associated with machines and just how to function forklifts. Forklift Mechanic Occupation In Louisville Komatsu Forklift Company In South Dakota