Monday, December 15, 2008


Some days I forget that I am 55 years old....my mind is in the mid 20s early 30s back when I had my babies.
Now a days I take care of my grandson Tommy who will be 4 years old this January 2. I've kept him since he was 2 weeks old just like my own little babies, our daughter lived with us, worked full time and went to college to get her degree. So Tommy and I have a special connection.

But there is a
b_i_g difference between 30 and 55 being full time care taker of a toddler. Oh boy, a day playing, chasing, talking and caring for a 3 year old is harder with age! Those daily 9 hours each day are so long, thank goodness his mommy is a school teacher so I have holidays off!

He is the apple of my eye! Since my last baby of the womb will be 21 years old this May Tommy has brought back Christmas Spirit to this old house. He would love to wrap presents all day or maybe lay on my bed watching Christmas movies. Hey, I can handle Chevy Chase and Randy Quaid's National Lampoon's Christmas for an afternoon.

Have a great afternoon....enjoy a good Christmas show and have a glass of eggnog!

HoHoHo

No comments: