Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yesterday morning DH and I got up early to make our shopping list and do some Christmas shopping. On HBO the movie BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN was on so my DH decided we'll watch it. OMG What a waste of 2 hours!! It wiped out all the great moments of watching SANTA CLAUSE 2 the night before as Tim Allen as Santa had to found a wife.

Okay poor Heath Ledges is dead, sad yes....but his best movie, no way.

I had rather watch repeatedly A KNIGHT'S TALE 50 times before having to sit thought one more minute of BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN. It was totally an uncomfortable movie, so-so acting with the only thing that interest me was the scenic views.

I went to take a shower about half way through and it was still awful when I came back.
I felt no connection between Ledge and Gyllenhaual, the sex scene almost seemed like
rape. Just plain gross.

I think the only reason the movie got even half of the reviews is because it was the year of "Gay Marriage". If movie makes wanted to do a movie about a gay couple they should have used real gay men.

No comments: